Feel safer with the SmartVU Home™ DVR5 4-Camera High-Resolution Network Security System. Use the SmartVU Home™ app to keep an eye on your home or business, from anywhere in the world, at anytime.
- Easy Setup - Plug and Play installation. Connect in minutes. Pair with the SmartVU Home app.
- Control from Anywhere - Access the DVR/Cameras from your Phone or Tablet no matter where you are, with the easy to use SmartVU Home app.
- Activity Alerts - Receive instant motion alerts to your Phone/Tablet. With motion snapshots or clips, so you can see what’s happening right away.
- Record. Store. Playback. - Store weeks of recorded video with the built-in 1TB Hard Drive, for local playback and access via the SmartVU Home app.
- Wireless Network Cameras - High-Definition 1080p Cameras, connect wirelessly to the DVR. Supports simultaneous Live Feeds, and 24/7 Recording for all Cameras.
- Night Vision - Each Camera offers Night Vision for increased visibility. Powerful Infrared LED ensure clearer, smoother and sharper images at Night.
- Cloud Storage - Record Video to Cloud Storage (Requires use of a Subscription Service)¹
- Camera(s) suitable for INDOOR or OUTDOOR use.
The DVR5 is 4-Camera High-Resolution Security System ideal for monitoring all of your property. The DVR5 connects seamlessly to the SmartVU Home™ app, providing you access to view your Camera(s) or recorded video. When the DVR5 detects movement, even at night, it can notify you with a motion snapshot, so you can see what triggered the alert and decide whether it's worth investigating. Even at night, the powerful infrared LEDs on each Camera ensure clearer, smoother and sharper images - giving you more peace of mind.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from being able keep an eye on your home or business, from anywhere in the world, at anytime. If there is movement within the Cameras field of view, you will receive a notification via the SmartVU Home™ app.
Recording & Playback
Store weeks of recorded video with the built-in 1TB Hard Drive, for local playback and access via the SmartVU Home app. Set the DVR5 to record any movement, or choose to have all 4 Cameras recording 24/7.
The VGA/HDMI outputs on the DVR5 allow you to connect a TV/Monitor, if you intend to have a screen to check your security, and local playback. Otherwise, the same features are available through the SmartVU Home™ app. This allows you complete control over your recorded video, from anywhere in the world.
Installing the DVR5 is very simple. Since the Cameras are Wireless Network connected, you do not need to run any tricky Network cables. The Cameras only require power, provided by the included 12V Power Cables. Because 12V is safe, you can run those included cables yourself.
The base Unit (NVR - Network Video Recorder) of the DVR5 is placed near your Internet Router or Modem, it requires use of the included Network cable to connect to your Router or Modem.
To connect to the SmartVU Home™ app simply follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide, included with the DVR5.
Connect & Control on One App
All SmartVU Home™products are connected via the SmartVU Home™app that is available for free download on Android and Apple iOS.
- Display: 4CH
- Video Input: 4x Wireless Network (2.4GHz)
- Video Output: 1x VGA, 1x HDMI
- Audio: 2-Way Audio via App*
- Hard Drive: Built-in 1TB HDD
- Recording Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Recording Mode: Manual, Motion, Schedule¹
- Playback: 4CH Simultaneous Playback
- Video Compression: H.265
- DVR Network Interface: Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Camera: 4x Wireless Cameras
- Camera Resolution: 1080p
What's in the Box?
- SmartVU Home™ DVR5 Unit
- 4× 1080p High Resolution Camera(s)
- Wired USB Mouse
- User Manual
- Ethernet Cable (RJ-45)
- 1× 12V/2A DVR Power Supply
- 4× 12V/1A Camera Power Supply
- 4× Camera Screw Sets
Google and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple® and the App Store® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
¹The DVR5 by default is configured to Overwrite previous recordings once the Hard Drive is Full. It can alternately be configured to STOP recording.
*To use 2-Way Audio with the SmartVU Home app, suitable Camera(s) are required. The Camera(s) provided with the DVR5, currently do NOT support this feature.
The Wireless Camera(s) provided with the DVR5 require use of the included Power Adapter(s) to function, and are unable to use Batteries.